Saturday, January 17, 2009

Welcome to the Show

Greetings fellow bloggers.

First of all I would like to say thank you for checking out my blog, "Random Things and Other Musings on Life." I have been thinking for awhile now whether or not to set up a blog. But there is just so much that goes on in my life and I never really have any time to tell someone about it. You'll find that I like to talk about a lot of things, so here's a preview of what's to come:

1. Things that happen in school
2. Things I love (video games, sports, cars, etc.)
3. The world around us
4. Possibly my private life

Well, that's about it for this first post. Stay with me as the randomness begins. If I may use a quote from The Joker; "And here we go..." :)

Oh, and if you're wondering, "zerstoren" is German for "to destroy", and is also the title of an awesome Rammstein song.

Adios, for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment