Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I said, Lord, take me downtown, I'm just lookin' for some sushi

Last night was pretty bitchin'. Myself, Bobby Cohen and Dan Abel went to Sushi Palace in Hamden. Kind of a long ways, but by highway it only takes about 20 minutes. So we're sitting there, talking about the greatest movie idea ever, when the Douche Express pulled in: Luca Bagi, John Giordano and someone else. Crap, word's starting to spread about how good this place is. But they kept to themselves, and we ate about $60 worth of sushi and miso soup. Fuck the economic depression, I'm still going to enjoy myself!

So today, no school, which means I don't have to go back until Friday. Only bad part about today was that I had to clear the driveway of snow since my dad was at work. It started out okay, but then the freezing rain came; fan-fucking-tastic. It started to make the light, fluffy snow change into a dense combination of freezing, semi-water (since the temperature started to go up) and the snowblower became clogged and I had to unclog it. I should get paid for this kind of shit.

Still haven't started reading The Scarlet Letter. Maybe I should...haha, YEAH RIGHT!! XD

1 comment:

  1. The Scarlet Letter isnt too bad..its just really boring in the beginning

    ReplyDelete