Sunday, February 15, 2009

Who's Ready To Do Nothing? I Am!

Hells yeah, another vacation hath cometh. Sleeping late, doing nothing, trying but failing to do some AP Bio...oh yeah. It's all good. So V-day came and went just like another day, with me just enjoying the bachelor life (as always.) Then today I went go-karting in Wallingford because a) I was bored and b) it's such an adrenaline rush and I'm starting to become really good at it. Might start to become a weekend thing for me...

Anyway, not really too much happenin' right now. Gonna pick up my new glasses tomorrow, and then ya'll be like OMG GTFO!1!!!eleven!!one! lol. :P But yeah, I'm just going enjoy life as much as I can between my parents bitchin' at each other. But I'll ignore it, as always...

l8trs

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to do nothing, YAY!
    And what's the name of the place you go go-carting? Sounds like fun

    ReplyDelete