Thursday, February 5, 2009

There's a hole in the world like a great black pit and the vermin of the world inhabit it

So I got home today, turned on the tv and guess what was on...Sweeney Todd! :D I fuckin' love this movie, one of the best I've seen in a while. So that was all good. And then I had an appointment to get new glasses because I've been wanting to change my look for awhile now. I picked out these Prada frames, and they're $300(!) worth of sweetness. They should be ready in a week or so, then you'll all be amazed. Colin will probably say something to the extent of "You're such a tool" but I don't care because I'm better than him in a lot of ways, so ha!

Speaking of which, has anyone else noticed how pissed off Colin has become lately, especially towards me? I mean, I'm angry that my life isn't perfect either, but I usually keep my anger inside me like a normal person. I dunno, maybe he's finally realizing how much his life sucks. And to that I say, "It's about damn time!"

Well, back to the grind of never ending work. T.G.I.F tomorrow, eh?

Oh, and Sean, I'm afraid you're wrong, mate. This shit is WAY funnier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUb84k4KBMM

No comments:

Post a Comment