Sunday, March 8, 2009

Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch

All right, time for my weekend wrap-up. First off,I've been absolutely loving this weather. It's finally starting to look like spring, which is good because I'm so sick of the cold that I just want to kick Old Man Winter in the nuts. So, on Friday night my amigo Bobby and I went to go see Watchmen, which is seriously the best superhero movie ever. Then we stood outside the theater for about 20 minutes waiting for his mom to show up, having a very interesting conversation about people we know and yelling at people who were driving SUVs; hilarity ensued. Then on Saturday I went over to Bobby's house with another friend and we played Ninja Gaiden II, which is awesome because it combines two of my favorite things: ninjas and impossibly huge breasts. Great success!! :D Then today I'm going to audition for a jazz band. I feel really confident, so wish me luck.

Try to top that, bitches...

No comments:

Post a Comment