Sunday, March 1, 2009

We Care So You Don't Have To

So tomorrow is Monday and the AP Bio test cometh. Just kill me now and let me save some dignity. :P But hey, let's look at the bright side: I don't have to do CAPTs this year because I r so smart. Lookin' forward to sleeping in and not having to hurry in the morning. Not like Sean, who has to take his math CAPT again. HA HA! No, wait, I actually mean "You have my sympathies." Yeah, let's go with that.

In other news, I don't know if anyone has watched MTV recently, but they're starting to get better again (barely.) Normally I would say MTV is a spawning ground for fake drama and stuck-up bitches, but I've been watching a couple of new shows that have me thinking otherwise. First up is Collegehumor TV. I love these guys' videos on the Internet, and when I heard they were getting a show, I thought they weren't going to stick to the original formula. But they have, and it's as funny as ever. Then there's Fantasy Factory starring Rob Dyrdek from Rob & Big (another great show.) I'm so jealous of this guy because he bought this huge empty warehouse and filled it with all this cool stuff. Plus he's got the cutest bulldog puppy I've ever seen. Period. So check out those shows, and I promise you won't be disappointed.

Finally, check out this video, it's hi-larious entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment